Type of Product : Human Machine Interface Controllers
Market in Brand :
Mitsubishi Electric, Schneider Electric, Weintex, Iconics, Siemens, Delta, Lenze, Fuji, Omren, etc,,,,
Usage Purpose :
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) includes the electronics required to signal and control the state of industrial automation equipment. These interface products can range from a basic LED status indicator to a 20-inch TFT panel with touchscreen interface. HMI applications require mechanical robustness and resistance to water, dust, moisture, a wide range of temperatures, and, in some environments, secure communication. They should provide Ingress Protection (IP) ratings up to IP65, IP67, and IP68. The unique capacitive Atmel® QTouch technology, Atmel SAM9 microprocessors, and Atmel CryptoAuthentication™ devices enable designers to meet these requirements and more, with an optimized BOM.
Features and Benefits
- Supports high source and sink output IO capabilities up to 60mA for direct drive of LEDs.
- High-speed PWM units enable LED dimming and screen back lighting.
- Robust touch technology provides reduced wear and increased product lifetime. Due to its superior field penetration, Atmel Touch technology will operate through 6mm thick, non-conductive surfaces.
- The excellent signal-to-noise ratio of the Atmel QMatrix™ touch technology makes the design immune to water, moisture, or dust and enables operators to use gloves.
- Capacitive touch eases design of full hermetic or sealed products, while power efficiency minimizes heat dissipation.
- Free Atmel QTouch software library on the Atmel microcontroller lets designers avoid the cost of an additional component.
- The Atmel touch spread spectrum frequency implementation helps designers meet electro-magnetic emission requirements.
- The Atmel industrial microprocessor product portfolio with integrated LCD, combined with the Atmel QTouch technology, are the ideal candidates for your next control panel design.
- The Atmel CryptoAuthentication family of hardware security devices provides cost effective solutions for authenticated and encrypted communications between HMI and industrial equipment.
- LED Indicators and Mechanical Switches are a leading HMI for industrial applications, and Atmel AVR® and AT91SAM microcontrollers offer a variety of benefits.
- Capacitive Touch Technology for HMI helps protect industrial interface modules, while increasing design flexibility and enhancing look and feel.
- Industrial Control Panels with LCD Displays provide the operator an efficient, flexible way to monitor and control increasingly complex automated processes.
- Hardware Security Products protect firmware integrity from tampering to assure continuous and reliable performance.